What's new

Rodrigo Y Gabriela (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
"One of the best guitar albums in ages; one of the best discs this year"
Billboard review

http://rodgab.com/

I cannot stress enough how good this cd is for anyone who is a fan of guitar music :emoji_thumbsup:

and in addition to the cd there is a great dvd included with live footage and a tutorial for one of their songs (not that I could ever even come close to trying to play like them)

Blair G

Second Unit
Real Name
Blair G.
My wife and I were driving to Seattle a couple of weeks back when this group popped up on a local radio station. It was "Tamacun", the first track.

We listened and waited with bated breath hoping the DJ would tell us who it was. She did and commented that this band had generated more buzz than any other over the last few months.

We drove straight to Silver Platters to pick up a copy.Glad we did because it's great and I have yet to see in the stores up here in Vancouver.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I got the CD w/ bonus DVD.

The tutorial is hilarious. "Now we play the 67 chord into badadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada. OK, now we'll slow it down a lil for you first timers badadadadadadadadadadadadadadad" Showoffs. ;)

Its a very good CD, shame its another vicitm of the loudness war tho' (Its 2 grandpas guitars! Lets make sure it has 4 decibels of dynamic range!)

Blair G

Second Unit
Real Name
Blair G.

Hadn't noticed this because, so far, it's only been played in the car.

Hope it doesn't bad on the home rig

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks