What's new

Rocky VI.. Oh God Please No ! (1 Viewer)

DanR

Supporting Actor
You'd think one of Stallone's Hollywood friends like Arnold or Bruce would call him up and just be honest with him. Tell him he's making a mockery of himself and that he had a good career, but it's over.

Regards,
Dan

Louis C

Supporting Actor
I think a way to do another sequel tastefully is to have Rocky become in his old age the old crusty trainer Burgess Meredith was in the first two movies. Have him trying to regain his glory days by bringing up a new champ from obscurity.

It has possibilities.

The plotline about him coming out of retirement to fight once again, however, is ridiculous.

My Favorite Rocky movies: I, II, and III

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
A little OT, but sophomore year of college, the newspaper randomly came up to my roommate and asked "Whats your favorite sports movie and why?" and he answered " Rocky 3...Its got Mr T in it". And it made it into the paper. We've still got the clipping hanging on the wall.
But a new rocky? I dunno about that...
JQ

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Ok, new idea Mr. Stallone. Why do Rocky when the worldwide audience is clamoring for Judge Dredd 2?!! Only here's the twist, instead of Rob Schneider, you get Paulie's Robot and the robot from the old Fantastic Four cartoon to be your faithful wisecracking sidekicks.
I haven't seen those robots in anything else in a long time, bet you could get 'em cheap. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks