What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Although sometimes dry in its storytelling, Rocky Mountain Express tells the fascinating story of how the Canada’s first transcontinental railroad was built through the often treacherous Rocky Mountains. The film is everything you’d expect from a large format IMAX documentary, with breathtaking vistas and incredibly detailed photography.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Everett S.

Movie King (formally a projectionist)
Real Name
Everett
Jeez, The Naltinal Screen Board of Canada,we used to run their films in Baltimore city in the 70s. One I remember very well, as the only short we received complaints about 5 times aday, it was a B and W 20mins long table tennis match !

Syeve

Auditioning
Real Name
Stephen Mickelson
Purchased 4K Blu Ray versions of both Rocky Mountain Express and Flight of the Butterflies from Amazon.ca and the unlock codes for both had expired July 12, 2017. Ripped off by Shout! Factory LLC who owns the rights to these titles. :( :(

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Purchased 4K Blu Ray versions of both Rocky Mountain Express and Flight of the Butterflies from Amazon.ca and the unlock codes for both had expired July 12, 2017. Ripped off by Shout! Factory LLC who owns the rights to these titles. :( :(
Believe me, you are not missing much as to the digital copies on the tiles. They are old school digital copies - requiring downloading and finding a player that can play back the encrypted, low resolution file.

Syeve

Auditioning
Real Name
Stephen Mickelson
Believe me, you are not missing much as to the digital copies on the tiles. They are old school digital copies - requiring downloading and finding a player that can play back the encrypted, low resolution file.
Believe me, I am a firm believer in truth in advertisement and if you paid for a complete package, you deserve to receive delivery on the product purchased. At the time of purchase, the description/photo indicated digital copy included. If it had already expired when sold to me, then the product should be discounted accordingly. I know all about digital specs (they come in HD and SD) but sometimes I would like to listen, on my digital device, to the historical narrative of how the construction of a national Canadian Railroad is intertwined with the history and unity of our nation. IF I COULD ONLY DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PART OF THE PACKAGE THAT I PURCHASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks