What's new

Rocky Horror DVD audience participation question. (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
At the beginning of the audience participation a man tells you that the UK version has no audience participation for the song "Super Heroes". No on my disc played in a Sony DVP-S530D he appears to says "You've selected the UK version...." regardless of which version is selected. This prompted me to email my uncle who has it to see if this was a glitch or a mistake. He then told me that it says "If you've selected..." So I played it again but there definitely is no "if". He has an Apex. I'm curious how many of you have the if and how many don't and which players you are using. I've suspected that maybe on certain discs the audio might be coming in a little late before but it was always too subtle to be sure.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
My copy definitely says "If you have selected..."

And I hadn't noticed it before, but I think that's the voice of disc producer David Britten Prior.

David Prior

Insider
As that is indeed my voice, I can tell you for certain that it says: "If you have ..." Some players have a lag between the audio and video. Next time I'll pad it by a couple of seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks