What's new

Rocky & Bullwinkle on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I'm sure there's a lot of fans of Jay Ward's excellent show "Rocky & Bullwinkle" and it needs a DVD release(or two, three, etc)

I'd like to see entire storyline sets (each DVD carries the an entire story such as Pottsyvania Creeper plus all the other segments (Mr. Know it all, Peabody, Aseop & Son, etc) plus the "puppet" segments.

I have no idea who owns the DVD rights, but I'd love to see this genius TV show put on DVD! Also, restored image and sound (the current prints look like crap).

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I have no idea who owns R&B, I've seen tapes from so many different sources I't impossible to know

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
When these were first reissued on VHS, at least four of those tapes made it into the national Top 10 sales for weeks. That should be a clue that America can smell what the Rocket J. Squirrel is cooking.

Yeah, hokey smokes Disney, let's get our favorite plucky heroes on DVD where they belong. To take a page from Mr. Ward regarding the wait for these to emerge, "Don't make it worse -- it's Badenov!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks