What's new

Rocky Balboa trailer online yet? (1 Viewer)

Cassy_w

Second Unit
So, YouTube has a million fakes, but where is the real deal? I can't believe I actually want to see this. Guess my husband has convinced me that Stallone muight have one more in the tank.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If it goes back to basics then I'm there. The preview makes it seem that way. I'm sure the AARP contingent will be out in full force. :)

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I'd rank Rocky as my second favorite film franchise behind Star Wars. That being said the reviews of Rocky V (as confirmed by my brother, an even bigger fan than I am) were so bad that all I've seen of it are whatever scenes that I happened upon when it was on television.

The only time that I've ever considered taking the day off to see a film on the big screen the day that it was released was with Revenge of the Sith. I didn't do it, but it's the thought that counts, right? :)

That Rocky Balboa trailer has me thinking about it again..........

RyanAn

Screenwriter
The trailer is a little big out there for me, I love this quote:

"The computer program said you'd win."

Man alive - I love Rocky and I love Sly - but I just don't know if it'll work.

ry

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

James@R

Second Unit
Trailer has just been released. It looks like a lot more fun than Rocky V, but then again, how could it not? (Kudos to that final line, as well as Rocky's little nod in answer to Paulie's "I have that problem". :D )

But while I love the first four films as much as anyone, I'm still not sure I want to see Sly continue the series. Ironically, Rocky made me such a boxing fan that I now find it hard to take this idea seriously.

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/20...oa/trailer.php

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
Looks gooood! I grew up on this series and was disappointed how Rocky V 'ended' the series so I'm definitely happy to see an ending that looks to be great! I mean, Stallone's putting himself on the line here... he knows this could be a small comeback. No reason why he won't put his all into it.

Cory S.

Supporting Actor
After that trailer, I'm so there. Like Superman Returns, when you hear the "Rocky" theme, you can't help but get a bit giddy.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
The first one is near and dear to me, so I have watched all the sequels hoping for a glimmer of the original to resurface. This one looks like it may do it.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
It cant be any worse than Rocky 4. Im prob one of the few who liked 5 better than the 4th one.
I actually liked the "Prob the 70s line"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Which movie was the one with the giant robot? Was that four or five? Was five the one where he was a trainer? I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks