What's new

Rockford Files?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I read somewhere that Amazon started talking pre-orders for "The Rockford Files" season one a few months back. Does anyone know about the progress of this DVD??

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This? That's not a pre-order. That's a wish list. If you sign up, you're not ordering it, you're saying "I wish I could order it". Same as casting a vote at TVShowsOnDVD for the show. In both cases, if there is a DVD announced for the show, you get an e-mail letting you know that.

So far, there's nothing to pre-order. The set hasn't been announced yet. As I mentioned here (somewhere in the bowels of that news post! :) ), Rockford Files is one of a HUGE slate of Universal TV properties that they intend to bring to DVD in 2005.

And that is all we know so far!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Lots of stuff is. That's Amazon's standard way of dealing with lots of search requests for a property that's not released on DVD. The Wonder Years, The African Queen, Charmed, King Kong (1933), whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks