What's new

Rocket Speakers for Sale (1 Viewer)

Don McGowan

Auditioning
I have to sell my Rockets because my wife has redecorated the room they reside in, and she wants them out immediately. I am allowed to get replacements as long as the color is approved; I can even trade up as long as the next set of speakers passes the "pretty test".

I got the Rockets for Christmas. One has a small chip on the top corner, but it does not stand out or effect the sound.

Rockets take 100 hours to break in, and I am only about half way there. I also have the risers for the speakers:

2 RS750's
2 RS550's
1 RS200

The retail price (including the risers) is $3,195.00 (US). I am asking $2,000 plus shipping, packaging and insurance. I live in Atlanta, GA.

I cannot say enough good things about these speakers. I am going to another set Rocket speakers in a different color as soon as I can sell these.

Don McGowan

Auditioning
That is a pretty good question; I should have elaborated. They are the American Rosewood Speakers. The chip is in the upper right hand corner of one of the 550's. I have it against the wall, and you cannot see it.

let me know if anyone has any additional questions.

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Why not just call AV123 and inquire about an exchange? Especially if you are in your 30 day trial window.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks