What's new

Rocket Review in Home Theater HiFi (1 Viewer)

Gordon Groff

Second Unit
My apologies if this has already been posted (if so, I did not notice), but there is a new review of the Rockets in Secrets of Home Theater and Hi Fidelity.

I posted this as there has been interest expressed for independent reviews of these speakers since they are realtively new to the market and have recieved very little print attention. They have gotten lots of exposure from the raves of owners, but it is good to see an independent reviewer express much of the same comments we have seen from other sources.

Gordon

Mike Sloan

Second Unit
Anything that "Secrets of Home Theater and Hi Fidelity" puts out...you can take to the bank! I too agree that the Rockets are voiced for HT and have a very, very laid back presence. I wish they were more revealing in the "top end" but this was a decision that Mark S. was comfortable with. I look forward to seeing how the 1000's perform in this regard. The large center channel "Big Foot" was phenomenol..compares favorably to my HTM-1! For some reason the tweeter on the particular speaker(RSC200)
I auditioned was running a little hotter...revealed things other(more expensive) center channels speakers skip over!

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Mike,

They're doing a minor mod to the crossover for the new 750's on the way from the PRC that will bring the top end a bit more energy. There will also be an option for current owners to upgrade the crossover if they so desire. Should be interesting to hear how they turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks