Rocket 750's and $750.00 worth of Cobalt Cables giveaway

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Fred DeGrandis, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Fred DeGrandis

Fred DeGrandis Stunt Coordinator

The 750/$750.00 giveaway! Over $2100.00 prize
    I copied this post from another source, but thought you guys might want in on this(mods, if this is a no-no, please let me know and I will take it down).
    begin post:
    HTD members and visitors,
    Home Theater Discussion is proud to be the first to let you know once again about another fantastic giveaway which will "Rocket your World".
    Cobalt Cable, the official cable for HomeTheaterDiscussion is giving away a pair of Onix Rockets 750's speakers and $750.00 worth of true premium cables from Cobalt Cable. For complete details click on the following link.
    www.hometheaterdiscussion.com
    On the main page there are some details
    end post
    Good luck to everyone,
    Fred

2. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

How can you enter without purchasing anything? Didn't see that part in the rules.

3. Walt Park

Walt Park Stunt Coordinator

It says no purchase necessary. You get one entry per $50 spent or one entry for registering, but I couldnt find the registration.

4. BradJudy

BradJudy Stunt Coordinator

Follow the link to the giveaway rules and that page links to the free online entry form.

5. Fred DeGrandis

Fred DeGrandis Stunt Coordinator

Only 8 more days left in the big contest. Just imagine, one of us could be the winner! I would like to also let people know about the HTPC rental program that lets you check out a HTPC in your system to see if its right for you.

6. Mike Matheson

Mike Matheson Second Unit

You've got to fill out all the dang fields in that online registration form--a real pain in the butt. [​IMG]