Rocket 750 vs Axiom M60ti

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Robert.VM, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Robert.VM

Robert.VM Auditioning

Wondering if Axiom VP150 would work with the Rockets or should I stick with either a complete Rocket /Axiom setup. Seems the QS8 are nice need some kind of feedback. I'm getting them without auditioning. I haven't found any around Panama City, Fl area. I thought about Beta system from Circuit City. I just like what I've heard from both of the online brands. I've talked to reps from both of the above mentioned and both have been helpful.

2. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

It is usually best to stay within brands for multi channel use. I prefer the Rockets and will say that up front but Axioms are not bad either. What may change your mind though is looking at the rocket site and look at their new package prices on the 750 set ups. You will be surprised at what an entire set up you can get for the bucks...

3. Joe D

Joe D Supporting Actor

I don't think you'll have any troubles with the QS8's. I have a set of QS8's, M60's, and VP150 and I really enjoy them. A lot of people on the Axiom board think that the QS8's are the best speakers Axiom produces.