What's new

Rock Band 2 (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Got my copy, Blockbuster gave me $32 for the old one so a #28 upgrade and I went and got the new wireless drums yesterday, they seem to be a big improvement EXCEPT they are a bit more wobbly, I may have set em up wrong I guess. Just about to play =) I'm on live as "Kadath" if you see me on!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I only have a PS3 for now, so I'm waiting another month or so before buying the game. I still have my RB1 guitar/drums/mic so I'm not sure I'll upgrade but I'm heavily considering it. I wonder how much trading in all my instruments will get me.

tyler payne

Second Unit
Real Name
tyler payne
Drunkenmaster85

If anyone wants to do some on-line playing. I only have a guitar. No room for drums, and I can't carry a tune in a bucket. But i can 5 star about 90% of the songs on expert on the guitar.

tyler

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
You are way ahead of me skill wise Tyler but I'll add ya to friends list, mine tag is Kadath.

Working through the marathon challenges on Medium now to open everything up

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I'm online as Going Top Shelf and I can actually sing at the expert level and hold my own (at least I could with RB1) so I'd be glad to join in on vocals. I can easily beat every song on drums on Medium (but not even close on hard) and can beat every song on Hard and most on expert with guitar as well).

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm thinking of trading in my RB1 drums for the new RB2 set. Any ideas on how much I can get? The microphone is the same basically and I don't care too much about the new guitar (I would get an additional one so I have 2, if anything).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks