Robots & Ice Age DVD's - Amazon BV Promo Buy Both for $9.94 (Free Ship Eligible)

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Jeff Meyers, May 10, 2006.

1. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

Best Value
    Buy Robots (Widescreen Edition) and get Ice Age (Single Disc Edition) at an additional $10.00 off Amazon.com's everyday low price.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Total List Price: $39.96
    Buy Together Today: $9.94
    You Save: $30.02

Click on either DVD link and scroll down to 'Best Value' and click on 'Buy Both and Save'.
    Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Also, from the specs on the Ice Age DVD:
    DVD Features:
    - Widescreen and full-screen versions

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

When I did this earlier (when I saw this posted at SlickDeals.net, I jumped on it. Some $9.94 promotion got added to my account along with the $9.94 discount, so I didn't have to pay even a penny for this.

3. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    It is double that now, maybe that was an oops? Their about $9 each for both, total $20 shipped.

4. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

I didn't think I'd get mine since I wasn't charged a thing, but they showed up yesterday. Gotta love Amazon Prime [​IMG] Took less than 30hrs from the time I ordered until it arrived.

5. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

I just checked again and they are both priced at $11.99 individually.

Amazon still has the Best Value pricing on the 2 together, but they raised the Buy Together price to $13.98. Both of these, separately and together, are ELIGIBLE for free Super Saver Shipping (with an order of $25+). If you get the Best Value price on both of these ($13.98), you only need to add $1.02 to your order to get the free shipping. Amazon calculates the order total for free shipping prior to the BV discount, so it works out like this:

$11.99 Robots DVD + $11.99 IA DVD = $23.98 (add $1.02 for free shipping) - $10.00 BV discount = $13.98 (+ $1.02 of filler items for free shipping)