What's new

Robotech Battle Cry (1 Viewer)

nate n

Stunt Coordinator
Damn!!! I've waited forever for this game and now I find out the story line doesn't follow the macross saga. No rick, roy, max, min may, lisa. What are they thinking!!! This is absolute garbage!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Probably because Harmony Gold's rights are currently shakey at best, and probably doesn't include video games

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I don't remember the cartoon very well at all but I was quite impressed when I saw videos of the game in motion. Very slick and well done cell shading. Just looking at the screenshots didn't do it justice, IMO.

nate n

Stunt Coordinator
The graphics look great, i just wish it followed the macross saga. It's the characters in the story that make Robotech great!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Then you should buy the Macross DVDs so you can see the story the way it was meant to be presented when they hit retail in a few months, and the Southern Cross and Mospeda DVDs when ADV releases them later this year so that you can see the actual story instead of the butchered badly acted version.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
I had not heard that ADV was working on Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeda releases.. thanks for the update Jeff :D
Are there many details available yet?

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
I heard this past weekend that TDK is trying to get the original actors to come and do voice-overs for the game.

Jeff

nate n

Stunt Coordinator
Are you talking about the super dimension macross series in japanese? I've seen those, and the "do you remember love" movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks