What's new

Pre-Order RoboCop Director's Cut (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I thought the Steelbook comes with the book too?

It comes with something similar it appears, but it's listed as a 44 page booklet which many 1st run Arrows often contain. I'm assuming that is some condensed form of the full size 80 page book and in a form that can fit inside the Steelbook. The Weird Science Steelbook and Regular Edition both had the same +/- 40 page booklet

I'm not sure if booklet had less information overall , all the text with less pictures, or if everything is just printed 1/2 size to get it all in.

I've seen some pics of the Regular 3 disc, but none of the full contents of hte SB. The Weird Science Regular edition didn't even have that, just a nice Arrow Style Slipcover and normal Case inside. I think the internal contents were identical, I just like the look of the WS non-SB better plus it matches most of the rest of my Arrow items more closely. I'm certainly not a stickler for uniformity by any definition, but I just liked the regular item better.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
On the 26th there's the 2 disc Limited Edition and the 2 disc Steelbook and the release on Feb 20th is a cheaper single disc non-limited release omitting the theatrical/tv cut disc.
Are the contents identical?

edit.nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks