What's new

Robin Hood: Season One reviews? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
How's the video and audio quality on this Region 1 Blu-ray release? I haven't seen any reviews, so did Warner not send out screeners for this? I didn't purchase the first season on DVD last year as I read on TVShowsOnDVD that there was an issue with video compression. And I've also heard that the Region 2 release had poor compression in the video department. So I've been hoping BBC/Warner addressed this with last month's Robin Hood: Season One.

Would anyone recommend purchasing this? Thanks.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
The PQ varies quite a bit from grainy and soft to crisp and clear, not sure why though. The audio track is nothing to write home about either, it is good but nothing fantastic. I bought Season 1 blind and have really been enjoying it, as has my daughter (11). I'll be picking up Season 2 if I can find it.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Are you talking about the parts where it suddenly looks like they're shooting on HD video, then back to film? I would say that was it, but the application is inconsistent. Sometimes it's in the woods, sometimes in the castle, sometimes somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lockheede
Recent bookmarks