What's new

Robert Wise/STAR TREK in-store 11/7 (1 Viewer)

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
Robert Wise and Robert Wise Productions will be at the Virgin Megastore (Sunset/Crescent Heights) this WEDNESDAY NIGHT, 7:00-9:00 PM to autograph copies of the STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE - THE DIRECTOR'S EDITION DVD. Any questions, post em here!

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Any chance he can make an appearance at the Virgin Megastore at Mockingbird and Central in Dallas? :)
- Steve

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Any way that we out-of-towners can get him to sign a copy for us? We'll even pay Virgin's price!
The better solution would be to get him to New York. :)

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
If you're going, I think it would be fine with Virgin if you bought SOMETHING there and brought your (already purchased) Star Trek DVD along with you. I can assist if it gets ugly. Kidding...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Martin,
Since many cannot attend, is there a chance that some extra copies could be signed and purchased through some entity like yourself or some rep for the HTF?
I would sure appreciate that. Thanks!
Nelson

MichaelG

Second Unit
I am with Nelson, I would be interested in getting a copy or two (my brother is a big ST fan) myself. If this is possible please let me know. Maybe Virgin would allow us to mail-order these and they could get those DVD's signed for us.
Mike

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
It would be monstrous to accomodate for all the people who want signed copies I imagine. Just make sure to duplicate all these signing events at a random media store here in Podunk NC. :P.
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Thank you Sci-Fi channel for Season 6 of Stargate SG-1
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
I know Robert wise is getting old, and I would never expect him to do a signing outside of his home area (I assume it's LA). But if anyone has any idea of whether he will do signings in other stores, maybe in the LA area in the near future?
Maybe if an HTFer goes to the signing tonight, they can ask him or his publicist (or whoever is there with him) whether he will do any future signings? I'm sure there are many here will want to know. Thanks.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I know Robert wise is getting old, and I would never expect him to do a signing outside of his home area (I assume it's LA). But if anyone has any idea of whether he will do signings in other stores, maybe in the LA area in the near future?
The man turned 87 years old just a little while ago! I hope I'm that active if and when I get that old. :)
Crawdaddy
------------------
Peter Staddon: "I didn't say you can put 'Monkeybone' back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks