1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Rob Reiners...The Sure Thing

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mikel_Cooperman, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    Ive been hearing about this coming out for a long time and with Commentary too.
    What happend to it.
    Anyone else want this as much as I do????

2. Todd Hostettler

Todd Hostettler Second Unit

I've gotten so sick of waiting for this one, I decided to pick up the LD on eBay. That is, until I saw how much they were going for! Sigh. I guess that proves there's an audience for it.
    My all time favorite '80s romantic comedy. Cusack, as always, rules. Whatever happened to Daphne Zuniga?

3. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Hi Mike,
    I asked MGM about this one during their chat here on HTF. Here's the exchange:
    Greg_P : Hi MGM, thanks for coming tonight. Any news on releasing The Sure Thing??
    Any chance for supplements with Rob Reiner, John Cusack or Anthony Edwards ?? Thanks!
    MGM: We also LOVE this title! We're trying desperately to secure elements from the rights
    holder as we type. We even have Rob Reiner's interest to work with us on the disc. We hope
    we can resolve all of the legal obstacles to make a big splash in '02.
    [Edited last by Greg_P on September 04, 2001 at 12:26 PM]

4. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    Wow, at least thats something.
    I cant wait.
    Daphne is doing the Vagina Monologues in San Francisco. She did Melrose Place for awhile too.