What's new

Rob Lutter's 1000 POST SPECTACULAR! (feel free to roast me) (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
1000 posts. Whoa, I feel almost as pathetic as Matt Chmiel ;)
I'd like to thank Ron Epstein and Parker Clack along with ALL the ADMINISTRATORS who give up so much of their personal time to make this forum work like CLOCKWORK.
Mostly... thanks to ALL THE MEMBERS who have been subjected themselves to listening to my pathetic rambling for 1000 posts. :D In all seriousness, thanks everbody for keeping this forum as professional (usually) as it is and creating intelligent conversation and being generally a nice crowd
Thanks especially to Matt Chmiel who is a golden god (I told him I would put that in here somewhere).
Thanks... and I promise my 2000 POST SPECTACULAR will be slightly better than this one :)

Ash Williams

Second Unit
Wow! You both managed to put on your Jester Hats to mark the occasion. Are you brothers? :) Congrats on 1K. :emoji_thumbsup: I should be there in a few more years.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I think we should receive gifts at each post milestone.

For example, 1000 posts = a Pepperidge Farm Beef Log

2000 posts could be a free President Clinton deposition DVD from Netflix (I'm sure there are plenty of these laying around.)

3000 = free promo DVD of Lost In Space (again, plenty of these around.)

4000 ... hmmm ... an authentic HTF jester hat?

then again, with these prizes, posts would start drying up...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That'd be like Japanese "hole-in-one" insurance that golfers in Japan buy to offset the cost of the party they are required to have in the event they ace a golf hole while playing that uber-expensive game over there. :)
Just hope that that word association thread doesn't get deleted, else, we'll be here roasting you next week/month. Heh.
Congrats!

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Now I understand why you and Matt were posting like madmen in the film association thread this afternoon! :D

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Mike, participate in the tournaments in the Polls section and you'll get to 1000 posts in no time! :D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Good job Rob. You actually made a difference in somebody's life. I save money now with DeepDiscountDVD. Got any more recommendations?

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Where are the babes Rob? You can't have an x-number-of-posts-spectacular without babes. You all remember my 100th post celebration, don't you? Oh yeah, I forgot I'm the official Red Headed Stepchild of the HTF, hence very few people helped me celebrate. :frowning:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Here you go Andrew... from the archives :D
rob-rini.jpg

smiley_jester.gif
smiley_jester.gif
smiley_jester.gif

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Great pic Rob, it looks like you and Rini are really doing the hibbity Dibbity.

Congrats on getting to 1000 posts. Someday, I'll get there. Oh wait, I'm past it. I have nothing left to say.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Rob, congrats! I'd think of something witty to say but I don't have time. Emmy Beart is giving me that look again....man, she is insatiable!

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Congrats Rob. I also would like to thank you for directing me toward deep discount. :emoji_thumbsup:
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks