What's new

titch

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Significant gains and leaps on each and every edition of any title is the direction we want to go. My copy is on the way.

Congratulations to Indicator for becoming the Top-Dog BD distributor of “Sweet Charity”.
:cheers:
Just wait 'til you see - and hear - "Rich Man's Frug".

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Mine arrived today. I played it with the overture included and was really worried because the volume level of the overture is like the Kino - about 8db lower than it should ever be. But as soon as the Universal logo came on all was well with the world and the sound level rose by 8db - too bad they didn't fix that in the overture. It looks slightly better than the Kino due to better authoring. And it sounds so much better. The extras are nice but too bad they couldn't be video rather than phone calls. But the loss of the entr'acte and exit music is criminal and if my guess and other people's guesses are correct and they certainly haven't been disputed, which you know they would be, we know exactly who to point the finger at and it makes me so irritated that I purposely haven't ordered anything from that company since.

breeezer

Agent
Real Name
Bryce
Hey! Perhaps look at it this way: Overtures were often played on speakers behind the screen AND a large, heavy curtain and probably sounded 8dbs lower! (If this were true, the soundtrack probably should have been even louder...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoBueno