Road to Avonlea: The Complete First Season - in time for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Cynthia, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Stunt Coordinator

I just got this email from Sullivan Entertainment:
    The holiday season is here and we are celebrating by offering never-before-released products for "Road to Avonlea" & "Anne of Green Gables". But hurry and place your orders before December 9th in order to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas!
    [​IMG]
    http://www.sullivanboutique.com/sic/...D=848&CATID=18
    "ROAD TO AVONLEA" - THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON is available for the very first time in a 4-disc DVD Boxset. The lavish set includes a Behind the Scenes special with cast & crew interviews and the original screen tests of the cast of Avonlea kids.
    ***SPECIAL HOLIDAY BONUS*** Until December 31st, when you buy the boxset, you will receive a FREE holiday gift pack! Each gift pack includes an authentic piece of FILM PRINT from "Anne of Green Gables" the series that inspired "Road to Avonlea", CD SOUNDTRACK of Celtic, Victorian Dinner Music or Romance themes (depending on availability) as heard in the Avonlea series; and a CAST PICTURE signed by producer & creator Kevin Sullivan.
    Click here to get yours WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! http://www.sullivanboutique.com/sic/...D=848&CATID=18
    You can also BUY THE "ANNE OF GREEN GABLES" TRILOGY IN A DVD BOXSET. Packaged in an attractive navy-blue box, it has never been easier to share the magic of Anne with those that you love. More than 10 hours of moving entertainment, brimming with lots of new bonus features that have never been seen before. Includes never-viewed lost footage recently restored from the "Anne" archives by Kevin Sullivan; and a trailer-featurette from "Road to Avonlea" starring Colleen Dewhurst in her last performance as Marilla Cuthbert, entitled "Marilla's Final Story" which fills in all the story details between "Anne - The Sequel" and "Anne - The Continuing Story".

2. Josh Dial

Josh Dial Cinematographer

Josh Dial
    Nice, this will be mine.

cheers!

Josh

3. MatthewA

MatthewA Lead Actor

Matthew
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Hanukkah, Matthew.

4. JohnDMoore

JohnDMoore Stunt Coordinator

Man, if only it was a little less expensive. I loved this show growing up, but I can't afford to fork out $100 for it right now.