What's new

Press Release RLJE Films Press Release: Bleed With Me (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
RLJE FILMS PRESENTS

bleed.png

BLEED WITH ME

Available on Digital HD and DVD April 19, 2022

"a taut bloodsucking horror" – The Guardian

"gripping" – Paste Magazine

“a fresh and vibrant psychological horror” – Backseat Mafia

LOS ANGELES, (March 14, 2022) – RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, has picked up select rights to the horror film BLEED WITH ME from Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural. RLJE Films will release BLEED WITH ME on Digital HD and DVD on April 19, 2022.

Written and directed by Amelia Moses (Bloodthirsty), BLEED WITH ME stars Lee Marshall (“The Detectives”, “19-2”), Lauren Beatty (Bloodthirsty) and Aris Tyros (“In The Dark”). The DVD will be available for an SRP of $27.97.

In BLEED WITH ME, Rowan, a vulnerable outsider, is thrilled when the seemingly perfect Emily invites her on a winter getaway to an isolated cabin in the woods. Trust soon turns to paranoia when Rowan wakes up with mysterious incisions on her arm. Haunted by dream-like visions, Rowan starts to suspect that her friend is drugging her and stealing her blood. She’s paralyzed by the fear of losing Emily, but she must fight back before she loses her mind.

Bonus features on the DVD include:

● Initial Concept Footage

● Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks