What's new

Press Release RLJ Entertainment Press Release: That Dirty Black Bag: Season One (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
dirty black.png

THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG
SEASON 1

Available on DVD & Blu-ray on July 26, 2022

LOS ANGELES,
(May 27, 2022) – RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, will release Season 1 of the Western series, THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG on DVD and Blu-ray on July 26, 2022. The series premiered on AMC+ on March 10, 2022.

THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG Season 1 stars Douglas Booth (The Dirt, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies), Dominic Cooper (“Preacher,” Captain America: The First Avenger), Niv Sultan (“Tehran”), Aidan Gillen (Game of Thrones), and Travis Fimmel (“Raised by Wolves,” Vikings”). Creator Mauro Aragoniwrote and directed the series alongside co-director Brian O’Malley (The Lodgers, Let us Prey), with additional writing from Marcello Izzo (“Il cacciatore”), Silvia Ebreul (“Il cacciatore”) andFabio Paladini (“Il cacciatore,” Border Queen).

THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG Season 1
will be released on DVD for an SRP of $34.97 and Blu-ray for an SRP of $35.97.

In the debut season of THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG,in a town full of bounty hunters, bandits and bloody vendettas, Arthur McCoy is the incorruptible sheriff who’s trying to overcome his troubled past to bring law and order to this new frontier. On the other side of things is Red Bill, an infamous solitary bounty hunter known for decapitating his victims and stuffing their heads into a dirty black bag. When the paths of these two men collide, they both learn that in the wild west, there are no heroes, nobody is invincible, and the predators may become the prey.

Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/0BrBIdCF8xM

THAT DIRTY BLACK BAG SEASON 1 DVD
Genre: Western
Rating: TV-MA
Language: English, English SDH
Subtitles: English SDH
Format: Color
Year: 2022
SRP: $34.97
# of Discs: 2
Length: 385 minutes
UPC: 014381144215
Cat#: AMC14421DVD
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Audio Format: 5.1 Dolby Digital

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I was thinking I would pick this up as the first episode did grab me. I wondered though if anybody that had seen it had any thoughts to offer on it. Recommend? Don't recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks