What's new

RIP Ron Glass ("Barney Miller" & "Firefly") (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just read this elsewhere and was so saddened to see it. Always enjoyed his performances in everything I saw him do. Another actor that I'll greatly miss.

R.I.P.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I've said it in at least two other places just earlier, but IMO, his best work (Barney Miller) is on DVD in full from Sony and Shout!, so no worries there (in contrast to one Donna Douglas of The Beverly Hillbillies; that 1962-71 CBS comedy was nowhere close to being fully released on DVD when she passed on).

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
R.I.P., Ron. So many great performances. Thanks especially for your contribution to Barney Miller, one of the best sitcoms of all time.

2016 just isn't letting up. :(

Doug Wallen

Executive Producer
Real Name
Doug
RIP Detective Harris/Shepherd Book. This is just turning into a horrible year for Hollywood actors. I have always enjoyed his performances. Such sad news. I will miss his performances.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
RIP Mr. Glass

My favourite story line on Barney Miller was when Harris wrote his book and what happened afterwards. Ron was great on the show.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Like many here, I loved Ron Glass in Barney Miller. He played such a great character, and did it very well. I also enjoyed him in Firefly.

RIP, Detective Harris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtyWhy