What's new

RIP Ray Liotta, 67 (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
He was reliably outstanding in everything he appeared in, particularly so in Goodfellas, and I’ll never think of brains the same way thanks to his appearance in a certain other gourmet title.

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
RIP. That's quite young in the acting trade. Enjoyed many of his roles. most especially in Goodfellas, Copland, and Narc.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
RIP I guess I will be watching "Goodfellas" and "Field of Dreams" sometime over the next week

YANG

Screenwriter
Rest in Peace...
to remember on your performance, Hannibal, NARC as well as GoodFellas will be in my weekend list...

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Wow, what a damn shame. Terrific actor. Always had a great presence in every film he was in.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
The first film I saw Liotta in was Something Wild (1986), where he impressed with a scary portrayal of an ex-con. The film is not often mentioned, but he was great in it.

YANG

Screenwriter
Holy shit. Died in his sleep at 67? Damn...
to most Asian, death in sleep means a peaceful departure to the dead. no pain from stuffs that punctuated into his body, either as medical Supplementary into his system, or just for condition monitoring purpose, in a hospital... no suffering from internal system infections as well.

except that in this case, the venue of the passing is not in his home, by the side of his family, on the land where he grew old...

however, to most, 67 is indeed an age that one who worked and toiled for life to leave, is a pity that its time for him to enjoy the fruit of little wealth and fame he had accumulated for life...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
One of a number of tourists/visitors who have died mysteriously in the DR in recent years. I'm not going there.

RIP.

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
The first film I saw Liotta in was Something Wild (1986), where he impressed with a scary portrayal of an ex-con. The film is not often mentioned, but he was great in it.
Wow, I remember the film, but not him in it, need to fire it up again, thanks for the tip.
Just watched Blow where he also shines.
RIP, Mr Liotta.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Definitely mentioned by me as his first role to make me sit up and take notice. He is electrifying in that movie.
R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks