What's new

RIP Norm Macdonald (2 Viewers)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Norm On the roast of Bob Sage is one of my favorite funny things I’ve ever seen.
He performed this without breaking character on this bit.
He knew exactly what he always doing and it was perfection.

Who else could possibly make this work.
It takes a few minutes but eventually they all start catching on and he has them all.

His comeback to Jim Norton is brilliant.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
damn this one hurts,

possibly one of the funniest people to ever walk the face of the earth, and fearless with "His" brand of humor- YouTube has so much of it- how many would roast a sitting President to their face, he did it to Clinton, the O.J. bits on SNL, how many guest shots he helped other people on the late night talk shows.

Norm, some where out there, you got a dead hooker in the trunk of a car, only You could make that funny.

15 minuets of pure genius

Rest in Peace, and prayers for his family

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Since we are posting clips, here is one of his appearances on Dennis Miller. ( While I have no idea whether tobacco use played a role in his untimely passing, this clip does deal with Norm quitting smoking. )

The language is most definitely NSFW...

- Walter.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
The last time I saw him on a TV show was "The Middle". I was never a big fan but his impression of Burt Reynolds on SNL's version of "Jeopardy!" was incredible. RIP

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
One of the greatest talk show guests of all time:

And a truly original comedic voice. I never got the sense that he worked particularly hard, but that's only because he didn't have to: He was hilarious on the fly all of the time, and often fearless.

So good. The "9 1/2 seconds" joke was pretty good, but then he deadpan explains it and takes it to the next level. Great comedic instincts.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Okay that when the phone call comes on but I’m missing the 9 1/2 seconds part of it.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Okay that when the phone call comes on but I’m missing the 9 1/2 seconds part of it.

🤷🏼‍♂️
Are you watching the right video? Courtney says "it's like 9 1/2 Weeks except it's Carrot Top." Norm's response is to make the premature you-know-what joke, that CT finished early in 9 1/2 seconds.

I don't see anything about a phone call in that video.

A couple of his bits from Family Guy, one as himself, one as Death:

(Set up: Anytime Death touches someone, they die.)

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
OKay somehow I thought that the video in question was the one with him on the Dennis Miller show.

Oops

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Just Damn!!! How did I not see this until now. Norm was one-of-a-kind; a truly original talent in a sea of comedic clones. He will be missed and there can never be another.

R.I.P. and thanks for the amazing moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks