What's new

Ring Coupon in LOTR DVD? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Graham

Stunt Coordinator
Included in some of the LOTR dvd's is a coupon to purchase a One Ring replica from The Noble Collection for $75 instead of $129. I am waiting to purchase the 4-disc version of LOTR instead of the current one however I am very interested in purchasing this ring. If you got this coupon and are not going to use it will you please send it my way.

Kevin

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Man, the movie chalked up a ton of money, the DVD's will do the same, the names on the credits, merchandise and now this? This is the first I am hearing of it, since the Canuck disks did not have coupons (at least the one I have). I would liek to know the final tally this entire franchise brings to New Line overall.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Well, they said that on worldwide merchandising they were already in the black on the entire trilogy about a year ago

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Many Canadian DVDs had the offers too, but not all. Let's see I could buy one of three watches for $49US each, th ring for $75, a pendan for $75, Galadriel's or Aragon's ring for $129, a brooch for $59, Frodo's Sword for $295, or Gimli's axe for $129...

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Seems like the One Ring would be the first piece of merchandising they would come up with, it's so obvious. So obvious, Noble Collection isn't the first. A much lower priced ring made by Applause (with a box that lights up when you open it) was available last year. But I'm sure the quality of that ring doesn't measure up.

You don't actually need the coupon to get the ring for $75. At the Noble Collection website, the catalog number for the regular priced $129 ring is NN9269, but the order form in the coupon book has it as SR9269. Hmmm. Go to the Instant Order section and enter SR9269 for the item number, and it's yours for $75.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
It doesn't expire until February? That's perfect; thanks for the info, Wayne!

I plan on getting the Ring as a Christmas present for my girlfriend, but I'm a poor college student and I couldn't possibly afford to spend more than $75 on it. On the other hand, I don't have $20 to spare to buy the LOTR DVD right now. I plan to get it eventually, though, so if the coupon will be good until the end of the year, there's no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks