What's new

Riget 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Christopher B

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know where I can get the box set of Riget 1 & 2? I heard there was a good version out there that is better than the Region 1 Canadian and Korean versions. Is this still available, and does any one know where I can get it?

Thanks

Ronn.W

Second Unit
I have not heard of a box set with both, but I've seen a few of the DVDs for Riget, and the Canadian R1 is probably the best I've seen. I don't think there is a Riget 2 Canadian, though.

Christopher B

Stunt Coordinator
Damin & Mark,
This must be the release I was thinking of! I like all of the extras too. I had done a few searches for it but never found a place that had it in stock. As soon as I have the cash I will have to buy this version. My friend is checking out the versions I currently have,and if I know his tastes in movies he will probably want to buy these from me. He doesn't have a multi regional player so he can't get the other version yet!

Thanks guys

Thomas Agermose

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Agermose Jensen
Hi Christopher

Since the dvdoo.com site is in danish only I thought you might like to know what the price for the Riget box comes to.

The box costs 289 kroner. Delivery to the US is 149 base and 20 per item.

That comes to a grand total of 458 kroner.
With the current exchange rate that's about 70$.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
It's been a long time a-coming, but the final mini-series is coming out this fall!

I've started a new thread for it.

I need to pull out my DVDs of the first two series. I have the US (Koch) releases, as well as the Canadian (Seville) release of the first one. I have the latter as it's re-edited into five episodes, and therefore has an extra set of LVT intro and outro.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks