Rifkin's Festival (2020)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Title: Rifkin's Festival (2020)

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Director: Woody Allen

Cast: Wallace Shawn, Gina Gershon, Louis Garrel, Elena Anaya, Enrique Arce, Steve Guttenberg, Christoph Waltz, Sergi López, Douglas McGrath, Damian Chapa, Georgina Amorós, Richard Kind, Nathalie Poza, Ben Temple, Andrea Trepat, Luz Cipriota, Yan Tual, Bobby Slayton, Manu Fullola, Elena Sanz, Karina Kolokolchykova, Ken Appledorn, Natalia Dicenta, Godeliv Van den Brandt, Nick Devlin, Carmen Salta, Stephanie Figueira, Itziar Castro, Yuri D. Brown, Cameron Hunter, Rose Harlean, Iñigo Etxebeste, Tammy Blanchard

Release: 2020-10-01

Runtime: 92

Plot: The story of a married American couple who go to the San Sebastian Film Festival. They get caught up in the magic of the festival, the beauty and charm of Spain and the fantasy of movies. She has an affair with a brilliant French movie director, and he falls in love with a beautiful Spanish woman who lives there.

I just saw this at my local arthouse theater today, I enjoyed it very much. The main character has several dreams that put him in the middle of several classic films including Citizen Kane and The Seventh Seal.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks