What's new

Ridiculous Letterman fan (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I heard this second hand around the office (gave the cubicle dwellers a good chuckle) but I didn't realize a judge had actually granted it! What was he thinking?

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Wow...just wow.

I think the creepiest thing about that article was at the bottom where it mentions a former stalker kneeled in front of a train to kill herself.

I am going to have that sad scary image in my head all day.

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
My favorite thing in the article is that Letterman must stay at least three yards away from her. I bet she'd be thrilled if Dave was that close to her!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Being somewhat serious I wonder if she sits three yards from her TV?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's amazing how normal this woman seems next to that judge :eek:

For some reason, it sounds like the judge didn't want to deal with this wacko and just granted the order to get her to shut the F*** up until the real court date.

I hope her neighbors do something to freak this woman out even more. :D Perhaps walk by her home and give her the 'evil' eye. ;)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
The news article should have at least *mentioned* the symptoms of schitzophrenia rather than leaving it to the reader to read between the lines.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Dammit, so that's what all that was. I was wondering why Letterman seems distracted in every show. It all makes sense now.;)

BTW, it is pretty embarrassing how blatanty Lindsay Lohan wants my body whenever she is on TV or in a movie. Geez, tell the whole world why don't you.:b

RyanAn

Screenwriter
And I thought I was the only one who got Collen and Oprah mixed up! WHEW!

So, in 1993, from the time he "started" - he already asked her to marry her in less than a year, when he has not even married the mother of Harry? That sounds a little bit iffy.

Late Show is on at friggin' 11:30! You would think he would have made a primetime special about her or something.

Ryan

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member

I agree, the Judge's finding and granting the TRO is by far the wackiest decision ever made, unless he did not know who David Letterman is. Glad it was reversed.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I love what she says here:She DEFINITELY achieved her purpose. Not only will David Letterman not come within 100 yards of her, but the public probably won't either! ;)

Ahhhh, and I thought my mom's fruitcake was nutty!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks