What's new

Ricky Craven!!!! Wooo-hooo!!!! (1 Viewer)

Steve Owen

Second Unit
What a great (rain delayed) race at Martinsville. I just got done watching the TiVo'd recording (man I love TiVo!).
Well earned first victory. They've run great this year, especially in the 2nd half of the season. I've watched Ricky race for a long time... went to many races when he was running in Busch North. Great to see a New Englander show those southern boys how it's done. :)
Now if we can just get Johnny Benson into victory lane...
-Steve
------------------
Link Removed Home Theater Gear

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ol Beaver finally won one!
eek.gif
I hate to say this but I wouldn't expect to see him in victory lane again for a while. Don't get me wrong, i'm really happy he finally got one under his belt, but the guy can never stay out of trouble, he's constantly getting involved in crashes, and when he's not busy crashing, he's busy doing badly. He always finishes in the back of the field, often several laps down.
My brother and I were convinced that he was cursed back when he drove the Bud car in 97 I think it was. So Ricky, suck it up and savor the feeling of victory. Again, i'm happy for him, but he just doesn't show anything most of the time.
GO 24, THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING!!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 16, 2001 at 03:42 AM]
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 16, 2001 at 03:50 AM]

Alex S

Second Unit
Although I am a Jeff Gordon and Dale Jarret fan I was glad that Ricky finally one. He was so happy he won.
Nice going Tide Ride !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks