Ricky’s Electronics (Winter Sale – Lexicon MC1, Parasound mono, Smart Jr, Fosgate amp)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ricky T, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

I am not a dealer, I just upgrade too often [​IMG] Buyer pays exact shipping from NJ 07666. Money order onlys (no paypal). Local pickup/dropoff available in NJ/NY/CT area. Email me at [email protected] Buy with confidence; I have been a regular for years on these forums and can provide many references. I even might list a couple of more components [​IMG]

LEXICON MC1 with Version 4.0.
    Mint cosmetic condition with box, manual, and remote. The box is new (my local dealer ordered it for me). This unit has already been traded in for the MC12.

Everything works fine except NO sound from the three optical digital inputs. Anyone can always send it to Lexicon to fix and provide a full repair/service for a flat, out-of-warranty charge of $300 (effectively bringing the unit back to factory specs in all respects). Since most people only need 5 total digital inputs (the MC1 has 5 coaxial inputs) and Parts Express sells optical to coax converters for $16 (I am including one with the MC1, it works great), I will not send the MC1 to Lexicon for service and then sell the unit for the normal $1950+. Instead, I will sell it as is (BASICALLY AN MC1 WITH 5 DIGITAL INPUTS), and price the unit accordingly: $1550 firm. Here's your chance to get an MC1 for DC2 pricing.

PARASOUND 1201
    150 watt monoblock. Mint with original box and manual. Retail ~ $350. $180/obo.
    http://www.parasound.com/service_inf.../hca1201a.html

SMART DEVICES CS3X JR
    6.1 encoder using circle surround technology. A great way to add 6.1 to your 5.1 prepro. Would make a great combo with the parasound monoblock. And paired with the MC1 you can get 8.1 sound (discrete Logic7 rears can be turned into 3 discrete signals via the Smart Jr). Mint with original box and manual. Retail $300. $150/obo.
    http://www.dvdfile.com/tech/review/p...rs/cs3xjr.html

FOSGATE 4100 4 channel amp
    Rated at 60 watts per channel, but sounds a lot bigger. Pairs are bridgeable to about 200 watts. This is a sweet sounding amp! Very warm for solid state. Great condition with original box. Rated 7 for age only. About 50 pounds packed and double boxed. $350/obo.

2. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

I forgot to include the word "LEXICON" before MC1 in my title, and I can't edit the title. Can one of the moderators edit my title and put LEXICON in all caps before MC1?

Thanks,
    Ricky

3. Richard Burzynski

Richard Burzynski Second Unit

I can vouch for Ricky's integrity, good guy and quality gear.

Rich B.

4. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

Ricky,
    YGM.

Jason

5. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

Lexicon MC1 and Parasound 1201 are SOLD!

6. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

Smart Jr. is going to a friend [​IMG]

The Fosgate amp is still available. My Aragon Soundstage prepro, mint with OBM, might be for sale very soon.