What's new

Rick Mercer's Monday Report (1 Viewer)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Don't know how many of you are watching this, but for those Canadians who missed Rick's Rant on This Hour has 22 Minutes, you won't be disappointed.

Loved this weeks "interview" with Shiela Copps. Got her good with the quotes out of her old biography, and had her absolutely squirming with his questions about Prime Minister Martin's intensions.

He staunch support for then men and women in Canada's Armed Forces is a good thing to see.

I also loved Getty Lee's Winter Top

Check out the site @ Ricker Mercer's Monday Report

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Hilarious! Yesterday was the first time I watched it and I laughed so hard! That Sheila Copps interview was priceless and the headlines were so funny. And the rant was great, and perfectly timed with the weather this week.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
I agree, heck when I was in jr. High/High school the debate to purchase the territory was brought back up. I think it would be a good idea. 15+ years ago it was, and is still a great idea. Heck not just a resort destination, but retirement, etc.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I saw this it's opening week and this monday's as well.

Between the this hour reruns and the made in canada reruns i'm becoming a huge rick mercer fan.

The newsroom is a decent show to follow up monday report as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks