What's new

Richard & Linda Thompson Shoot Out The Lights-My favorite pop SACD (1 Viewer)

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator

CC definitely sent you the wrong item. My copy came in from them today, and it's clearly labeled as a hybrid SACD. On the front, the standard circular sticker letting you know it will play on CD and SACD players, and the SACD and DSD logos are prominent on the back.

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator

CC definitely sent you the wrong item. My copy came in from them today, and it's clearly labeled as a hybrid SACD. On the front, the standard circular sticker letting you know it will play on CD and SACD players, and the SACD and DSD logos are prominent on the back.

Charlie-W

Grip
Thanks Rob-

I'm returning the one I got from Circuit City, and I ordered it from Amazon. It's $1 more, but I'm pretty sure they'll at least send me the right version. It's interesting that Circuit City sent you the right one- I'm SURE I ordered the SACD, and I even checked the website again, and when I clicked thru, it looked like it puts the regular CD in my cart. Oh well...

-Charlie

Charlie-W

Grip
Thanks Rob-

I'm returning the one I got from Circuit City, and I ordered it from Amazon. It's $1 more, but I'm pretty sure they'll at least send me the right version. It's interesting that Circuit City sent you the right one- I'm SURE I ordered the SACD, and I even checked the website again, and when I clicked thru, it looked like it puts the regular CD in my cart. Oh well...

-Charlie

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Well, I listened to Shoot Out The Lights last night and the title song came back to me, I remembered it. It was played quite regularly on a little ole radio station run by hippies that I used to listen to in the 70's. There was a DJ that was stuck on this song and Such A Night by Dr. John. Sometimes he'd play either of these two songs several times in a row. Anyway, I'd never heard the whole album until now. I'm impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks