What's new

Ric Easton..I know it's early, but.. (re:Voyager). (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Ric,

I love your TNG & DS9 covers. Just wondering if you have been giving any thought to doing Voyager case covers?

ps-Also, do you know when DS9 Season 5 cover will be available?

THANKS!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Ric, Don't Do it, you must resist it's not futile !!!!

Dave "Voyager Hater"

Any show that has a character writing "Holograms be Free"
I must warn against.....

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, please do VOY also! I love these inlets with the episodes on it and it would be a real shame if TNG and DS9 had them, but VOY didn't.
So Ric, I'm absolutely counting on you! :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Voyager did have its problems along the way, but it also had some very good episodes

capt

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I imagine I'll be doing Voyager! I may make it simpler on myself and just do beauty shots of the ship on the covers instead of all the characters. I know there are one or two folks out there that would like to see nogginless covers.

The real question is will I bother with ENTERPRISE? Of course the answer to that maybe a few years down the road.

Ric

StevenFC

Second Unit
I LOVE Voyager. It did have a few lame episodes, but I always found it a very entertaining show. It just had a little bit of a different vibe than the other series. It's best episodes are a match for any trek show imo.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
You just gotta put a picture of Janeway and Paris as Salamanders mating on one of them, this has to qualify as a "Beauty" shot

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I just think we all got spoiled with the major character development on DS9. I have to say, I did enjoy many of the 2 part Voyager episodes. I think "Year of Hell" should have been a whole season, without hitting the damn reset button.

BTW, I should be able to work on the DS9 season 5 cover this weekend.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks