What's new

RF Modulators (1 Viewer)

MikeBoehm

Stunt Coordinator
Howdy,

I'm looking for a modulator device that I can hoook my PVR computer and/or XBox up to that will let me pick a cable channel to broadcast on so I can watch them from any TV. I don't really care if I get a dual channel modulator or two single channel ones but cost is a major factor.

I've seen these for single channel type and have heard they work quite well.
http://www.smarthome.com/7764.html

I've also seen much fancier units that normally cost a couple hundred bucks (that I don't have) but can combine a couple into a single box.

Can anyone recommend a unit that can accomplish this that is a great deal? I'm new to looking into Modulators so I don't know who all makes them or what a good price would be.

Thanks!

Modulators are available from several manufacturers and marketing outlets. Single and triple versions are common. One key element is audio/video output quality.

MikeBoehm

Stunt Coordinator
Any brands and such you'd care to recommend? All the local stores only have the channel 3/4 type and nothing that you can program it to be a cable channel so I have no way of testing anything out with the ability to return it if it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks