1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Revisions to Paradigm coming soon?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Maneesh, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Maneesh

Maneesh Stunt Coordinator

I recently read (forgot where) that the Paradigm Performance line (Atoms, Titans etc) will be getting an upgrade in Nov (like the last time they updated the tweeters and chassis). I was considering a Atom/Titan/CC170 setup, and if this is true, then the v2 line will be discounted when the new (v3) ones are introduced.
    I've talked to local dealers and they don't have a clue.
    Can anyone confirm/deny this?

2. Jonathan Lofgren

Jonathan Lofgren Stunt Coordinator

Hi,
    I was in Winnipeg a couple of weeks ago and I talked to a salesperson who said the same thing. I said I was thinking about getting some speakers around Christmas and he mentioned some kind of update that would be out before then. One thing he mentioned was a removable grill, but he didn't get in to too many specifics.

3. TylerN

TylerN Stunt Coordinator

Talking to my salesman too here in Regina about Sunfire subs, he mentioned Paradigm will have a new line of Subwoofer coming out soon. They're supposed to be small and insanely powerful, in the 2000 watt range. Maybe we can get the performance and value of a PW-2200 without the huge size.
    I guess we'll wait and see!