1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews on Rabbit-Proof Fence (R4)?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lawson, Jan 5, 2003.

1. David Lawson

David Lawson Screenwriter

This wonderful film is still making the rounds here in the States, so I picked up the hackable CyberHome DVD-500 in order to import the R4 two-disc set and watch it (and other non-R1 films, I guess [​IMG]) at home whenever I see fit.
    Can anyone comment on the quality of the transfer, audio, supplements, etc.?

2. Runar_R

Runar_R Second Unit

3. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

Dave, I have a CH500 on the way, if you so decide to go with the R4, let us know how it works out, as I am definitely interested in the movie.

4. David Lawson

David Lawson Screenwriter

Runar, thanks for the link. The commentary track has me intrigued, as I'm really curious as to what Peter Gabriel might have to say!
    To be quite honest, this was probably a definite purchase for me anyway, unless there was something horribly wrong with the video or audio transfer of the film itself. I wouldn't mind reading additional reviews, and I'll be sure to update everyone on how well the CyberHome handles the disc once it arrives...as well as how long it takes to ship something from Australia. [​IMG]

5. Tim Fleming

Tim Fleming Stunt Coordinator