What's new

Reviews on Rabbit-Proof Fence (R4)? (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
This wonderful film is still making the rounds here in the States, so I picked up the hackable CyberHome DVD-500 in order to import the R4 two-disc set and watch it (and other non-R1 films, I guess ;)) at home whenever I see fit.
Can anyone comment on the quality of the transfer, audio, supplements, etc.?

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Dave, I have a CH500 on the way, if you so decide to go with the R4, let us know how it works out, as I am definitely interested in the movie.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Runar, thanks for the link. The commentary track has me intrigued, as I'm really curious as to what Peter Gabriel might have to say!
To be quite honest, this was probably a definite purchase for me anyway, unless there was something horribly wrong with the video or audio transfer of the film itself. I wouldn't mind reading additional reviews, and I'll be sure to update everyone on how well the CyberHome handles the disc once it arrives...as well as how long it takes to ship something from Australia. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks