What's new

Review for Bonnie and Clyde? (1 Viewer)

Phil Dally

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone seen Bonnie and Clyde yet? Is there going to be a special edition of this film? It doesn't seem to have too many extras. How's the quality?

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
You mean the disc that Warner released in May of 1999??? It could certainly do with a new transfer.

DVD Authority review

Warner said during the last HTF chat that a DVD re-release would be coming in the future, but didn't specify when that would be (I might expect that question to be addressed again in the near future). Personally, I would hold off buying the current DVD of this seminal film.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
It's almost a given that Warner has already been working on the SE of this. Don't waste your time with the current snapper release. Unless you find on the sidewalk or for less than $5 maybe.

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Amazingly, it looks like we're still waiting for this film to be re-released as a special edition (to say nothing of HD).

I just got the 1997 snapper version of this classic for my birthday (I had held off on purchasing for years in anticipation of a great Warner 2-disc set) and I'm wondering if it's best to just open it up and enjoy a great film or return it with the hope that WB will do something this year for the movie's 40th anniversary.

Evan

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Warner is 99% guaranteed to release the film this year as a SE on DVD, HD-DVD and BD. They've done everything to state this except issue a press release.

From thedigitalbits.com March 1st My Two Cents:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks