What's new

Revel F32/C32/M22 Shipping!! (1 Viewer)

jeff.adams

Agent
just heard from someone at Lexicon (part of HSG) that Revel is now shipping their new Performa models, the M22 "bookshelf" (presumably replacing the widely praised M20), the F32 floorstander (presumably replacing the also widely praised F30), and the C32 center speaker. I've been waiting for this for some time. The only problem is that my local dealers no longer carry Revel. Has _anyone_ purchased, or even heard these new speakers at a dealer or friend's house?
I've called some other (not local) dealers: one in Berkely CA has the M22 and C32 in stock. The F32 is, as he put it, in "wonderland", as in, I wonder when it's going to arrive? So still no F32 sightings. But sounds like their arrival is imminent. Another dealer in Fresno has heard they're coming but not received anything yet. The dealer that is ~ 10 miles away (who I also just called) says that they're getting a lot of calls, but have not seen a single Revel product yet. I swear, Revel is determined to fail! I hope they can get their act together really soon here. Or, this dealer is just pissed at the last goaround with Revel (around 3 years ago) where there was no advertising but plenty of product with the net result that they couldn't move the product. This time, the new speaker is in a bunch of magazines but it's not in any stores yet. Good way to create a buzz I guess, but frustrating. This has to be a classic business class case history (both cases, the one 3 years ago and the one now).

Thanks for any info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks