What's new

Returning A3 (1 Viewer)

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
I am returning my A3 to amazon. It came with 2 movies in the box and I could pick 3 more, which were priced separately, how should I go about returning this?

ej

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm not 100% sure what you mean with the movies but if you're just returning the player, you should be able to return it through Your Account on Amazon. There's a listing in Your Account for returing items.

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
i guess my question is, will they notice if i don't include the movies/it would seem more confusing to them if /i were to return all 5 movies in bthe same package.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Of course they'll notice it. Sending it back in two separate shipments may be more expensive.

Cees

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
i think i'll keep it. my ps3 is connected to my home theater, and my a3 is connected to my KDS46E3000 Sony 46' 1080P in my living room. I'LL use it as a HD DVD player while they are still available, then as an upscaling DVD player after that. Sound resonable?

erc

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
It's what most of us do. Some are even getting a new HD DVD player when there happens to be a bargain price on that.

Cees

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"It's what most of us do. Some are even getting a new HD DVD player when there happens to be a bargain price on that."

Cees

Exactly what I did, after a screw up on Boxing Day at Future Shop, I was still able to pick up a new A3 for $100(door crasher deal gone bad ---long story), I only picked it up on Tuesday, Did I think twice?? NOPE, it's a great upconverter, and I get 7 free HD discs,

For $100 it's a steal

Brent

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Brent,

If only 5 of those 7 HD DVDs are titles you really wanted to own, you had the player for free! :emoji_thumbsup:

Cees

Ron>E

Grip
Real Name
Ron Lamb
I bought my Toshiba HD-A3 player on Dec 19, for 199.98 with 10 free movies and one day shipping. Today Amazon lower the price to 146.50 So this is what I got after the price adjustment.

Toshiba HD-A3 $146.50 Free next day shipping
10 free Movies List price over $300

I hope they lower the price to $99.00 by the 19th of this month as that would really make a sweet deal and even if BR does win the battle I will start collecting the fire sale deals.

SO I THINK I WILL KEEP MY PLAYER

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks