What's new

Return of the Living Dead (1 Viewer)

David Albrecht

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious if the original movie or Part 2 have ever been released on DVD. I just read the review for it over on zombiekeeper.com and would love to check it out.
Is this one I'll have to catch on VHS ?
Also curious what you all think about Night of the Living Dead 1990... I've seen this one for 15 dollars, and was considering picking it up.
You got to love zombies.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
part 1 is available in the UK (region 2) but not in america yet due to a legal snaggle. the UK release sounds rather awful. it's been out-of-print on VHS in america for years.
to my knowledge, part 2 hasn't been released on DVD anywhere yet.
i own the 1990 NotLD on DVD and i think it's a pretty good disc.
------------------
My DVD collection--> http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/DVD_Collection.html

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
I was really surprised how much I liked the remake of Night of the Living Dead. If you are a fan of the original or a Tony Todd (Candyman) fan then it's really a no brainer. Go out and pick up the disk! From what I can remember from renting it, it is a nice looking disc. It's an anamorphic widescreen and has commentary by Tom Savini among other features.
------------------
photo11.jpg

Adrian Jones

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
Hey guys,
I realize that this is an old thread, but, in case you haven't already heard, MGM is releasing it on Aug.27th at a great low price featuring an anamorphic transfer, commentary track and more! Enjoy!:)

Beau

Supporting Actor
I was wondering why Michael's post didn't mention that it's coming out tuesday. Then realized that it was from a year ago.;) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks