1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Return of the Living Dead

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Albrecht, Aug 20, 2001.

1. David Albrecht

David Albrecht Stunt Coordinator

Just curious if the original movie or Part 2 have ever been released on DVD. I just read the review for it over on zombiekeeper.com and would love to check it out.
    Is this one I'll have to catch on VHS ?
    Also curious what you all think about Night of the Living Dead 1990... I've seen this one for 15 dollars, and was considering picking it up.
    You got to love zombies.

2. Michael Allred

Michael Allred Screenwriter

Michael
    part 1 is available in the UK (region 2) but not in america yet due to a legal snaggle. the UK release sounds rather awful. it's been out-of-print on VHS in america for years.
    to my knowledge, part 2 hasn't been released on DVD anywhere yet.
    i own the 1990 NotLD on DVD and i think it's a pretty good disc.
    ------------------
    My DVD collection--> http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/DVD_Collection.html

3. AdrianJ

AdrianJ Supporting Actor

I was really surprised how much I liked the remake of Night of the Living Dead. If you are a fan of the original or a Tony Todd (Candyman) fan then it's really a no brainer. Go out and pick up the disk! From what I can remember from renting it, it is a nice looking disc. It's an anamorphic widescreen and has commentary by Tom Savini among other features.
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Adrian Jones

4. Marty Lockstead

Marty Lockstead Second Unit

Hey guys,
    I realize that this is an old thread, but, in case you haven't already heard, MGM is releasing it on Aug.27th at a great low price featuring an anamorphic transfer, commentary track and more! Enjoy![​IMG]

5. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

I was wondering why Michael's post didn't mention that it's coming out tuesday. Then realized that it was from a year ago.[​IMG] hehe