What's new

"Return of the Living Dead part 2" DVD - October 5th (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
If you'd like to see this film released on DVD sometime before you die, please feel free to sign the online petition found at the following URL;
http://www.petitiononline.com/ROTLD2/petition.html
Yes, I know it's nowhere as good as the original but it does have it's fans (and it's STILL better than part 3!)
I think it's time Warner Home Video releases it on DVD. Help me convince them by signing the petition.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I think part 3 is a great little zombie film, while part 2 is pure drivel. Part 1 is the classic though.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a fun little movie. It did was it was supposed to do, entertained. :) I gave it **1/2 or *** out of ****.
The Original was a work of awesomeness!!!!!!
**** out of ****
The last one, I didn't care much for it, but it had its moments. I didn't hate it that much. :) ** out of ****.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Yes, I liked part 2 a lot. Part 3 is on DVD but it's the hacked up R-rated version. We need to get the unrated part 3 released on DVD.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I didn't think that Part 2 or 3 were all that great, but I have seen plenty wrose. Part 2 was just a little too silly, and also I got so bored at the part were the dead are coming out of the graves 'cause it was like 5 minutes straight of them just walking around that I had to fast forward the tape. Part 3 was very different from the first 2, but I kinda liked it. If Part 2 is released on DVD then I'll buy it.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I thought part 1 and part 2 were basicly the same movie just in a differant setting. Anyway I liked them both.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
with the original flick due on DVD in less than 2 weeks, I thought I'd bring this thread back from the.....uh...dead.

Come on Warner Brothers....release part 2 on DVD and make some moolah, deniro, cash, greenbacks, that green paper with those old guys faces on 'em!

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
"Take-the-screwdriver-out-of-my-damn-head."
:D
rldead2037.jpg

I loved part 1. I liked part 2. I despised part 3. But I'd take part 1 and 2 of the Return oof the Living Dead series over any of Romero's films. I know that may be blasphemy to many, but that's my opinion. Can't wait for the DVD later this month.
By the way, I also like the '90 remake of Night of the Living Dead better than the original.

Beau

Supporting Actor
"it does have it's fans (and it's STILL better than part 3!)"
"I liked part 2. I despised part 3."
Are you people ACTUALLY saying that you like 2 better than 3. :eek: Part 2 was so, :thumbsdown: . 3 was way better than 2 IMO. :p)

Todd_B

Second Unit
Signed.
I would love to own a movie where Mitch Pileggi gets his ass whipped by a bunch of zombies :D
Todd B

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Part 3 wasn't a a real "Return" flick. Besides Trioxin, it had NOTHING to do with the original. Even Yuzna himself didn't wanna call it "Return of the Living Dead" but the producers insisted because the movie would be easier to sell.

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
Never actually seen part 2, seen 1 and 3 though. It would make sense to have the entire trilogy out on dvd.

Beau

Supporting Actor
"Part 3 wasn't a real "Return" flick. Besides Trioxin, it had NOTHING to do with the original. Even Yuzna himself didn't wanna call it "Return of the Living Dead" but the producers insisted because the movie would be easier to sell."

PSH! SO! I STILL think it's better than Part 2.:p) :wink:

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I disagree with whoever said ROTLD 3 is stupid. It is a great little zombie film, ROTLD related, or not. If you wanna talk stupid, look at ROTLD2 and its pathetically unfunny sense of humor.

Todd_B

Second Unit
^ How can you say that when you get zombies wearing "Thriller" jackets and getting fried by cheesy blue electricity!!
Now that is funny.
:)
Todd B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks