What's new

Return of the Living Dead II (1 Viewer)

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
Hello,

do you know if a company will release the "Return of the Living Dead Part II" movie on DVD soon?

"ROTLD 4: Necropolis" will be released soon, and we already have the first and third (edited) movie on DVD... How long we have to wait for the second instalment on DVD?

which company have the right on the release of ROTLD Part II?

Any news about that is the welcome!!

Patrick (Morsoth)

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
As Michael says, part 2 is owned by Warner who is also distributing (+producing?) part 4... My only hope is that they will release #2 along with #4 when the time comes...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Not to derail the topic, but if I may ask a question of Michael for a moment regarding RotLD 2 theirs something I could never figure out about the film...

Am I right to assume that the original film was all a dream dreampt by Freddy? If so, why did that government guy say "Not again." in the beginning of the film? This implies that the first film actually happened, I don't know what to believe.

Anyway, i'd love to have this film just to complete my collection, up to the moment at least. :)

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
Why do you say the first film was a dream? It wasn't.

The two returning actors in Part 2 play completely different roles. I agree that's a bit strange, but I love that older guy - he's great.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
The line you refer to is really just a "wink wink nudge nudge" way of having fun with the audience. "Hey, I know we died in the first film but..."

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
I signed the petition. Thanks!

Warner Bros have to release this movie, Uncut & in widescreen!...

The best, IMO, is the Part I & III, but the second is very funny, so I want it, and it's also because I want the complete series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks