What's new

Return Of The King pics up(wow)........ (1 Viewer)

Declan

Second Unit
There at aintitcoolnews.com
this is just too sickening for words. Fellowship and 2 Towers have so far convinced me that this is the best Trilogy of movies ever made (better in my opinion to Star Wars, BTTF, Die Hards.........even Indy). I was just reading that 2 Towers is coming out DVD on June 30th. I was happy.
Thinking it would be a good while yet before I saw anything to do with Return Of The King (which Peter Jackson has said is his favourite out of all of them)...........but look what I found.....Those of you who could'nt care less about LOTR can just go to some other thread now. Because for those of you that enjoyed the movies so far as much as I have (these may only be pictures.....but) get excited now...............

Theres a few more going about the various sites but they are not great quality and i'll try and get up better versions if I can locate them. But here they are as they are at the min. The were scanned from a ROTK callender.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks