What's new

Return of "I Soiled Myself" (1 Viewer)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Come on people, what sort of stains do you have on the clothes you're wearing right now?

I just got off work (bartending) and i've got marachino cherry juice all over my chest and some red wine on my right stomach. I spilt the hamburger i picked up at burger king on my pant legs and i've got cheese and gravy all over my damn face(mmmm...poutine)

so the question becomes "what have you spilt on yourself today"

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
...frickin' bloodstains...gotta stop usin' that chainsaw...too messy...yes mommy, I'll bury him deeper this time...

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Last night I fell asleep (or possibly passed out), fully clothed, on my white living room futon holding a full glass of red wine.
Now it's a white and purple futon. :D

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Well I just got home from washing dishes for 7 hours and I have some brown gravy stains, red juice(stupid waitstaff :angry:) stains, and some weird black stuff that tends to dwell around the back of the machine where we have to change the soap. It kind of sucks but at least I'm home.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Grease, mud, dirt and some blood....

I was helping my best friend work on some heavy equipment, he owns a well drilling business... nice change of pace for me from my desk job.

~Kurt

NathanP

Supporting Actor
I have ketchup & mayo all over me from a McDonald's Big N Tasty..

Good burger.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
At this stage in my life I perpetually have spit-up stains on the shoulders of all my shirts courtesy of the resident 3-month old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks