Return of "I Soiled Myself"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Dubbelboer, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Come on people, what sort of stains do you have on the clothes you're wearing right now?

I just got off work (bartending) and i've got marachino cherry juice all over my chest and some red wine on my right stomach. I spilt the hamburger i picked up at burger king on my pant legs and i've got cheese and gravy all over my damn face(mmmm...poutine)

so the question becomes "what have you spilt on yourself today"

2. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

...frickin' bloodstains...gotta stop usin' that chainsaw...too messy...yes mommy, I'll bury him deeper this time...

3. Rain

Rain Producer

Last night I fell asleep (or possibly passed out), fully clothed, on my white living room futon holding a full glass of red wine.
    Now it's a white and purple futon. [​IMG]

4. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Well I just got home from washing dishes for 7 hours and I have some brown gravy stains, red juice(stupid waitstaff [​IMG]) stains, and some weird black stuff that tends to dwell around the back of the machine where we have to change the soap. It kind of sucks but at least I'm home.

5. Kurt B

Kurt B Stunt Coordinator

Grease, mud, dirt and some blood....

I was helping my best friend work on some heavy equipment, he owns a well drilling business... nice change of pace for me from my desk job.

~Kurt

6. NathanP

NathanP Supporting Actor

I have ketchup & mayo all over me from a McDonald's Big N Tasty..

Good burger.

7. Michael Warner

Michael Warner Supporting Actor

At this stage in my life I perpetually have spit-up stains on the shoulders of all my shirts courtesy of the resident 3-month old.