What's new

respectable veneer supplier? (1 Viewer)

AndyHangartner

Stunt Coordinator
Looking for a respectable Veneer supplier. TapeEase is trying to screw me (now I have to go through my c/c company and dispute). A company with good product,reasonable price and charges what they quote. Not marking up the bill and sending it 3 days later.
andy

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Andy,

I've never had one bit of trouble with TapeEase and there are quite a few other people on here that buy veneer from them as well. Instead of just saying they're trying to screw you maybe you can elaborate a bit more on exactly what the problem is?

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I can't help you there. I only recommend what I use and I've only bought from TapeEase.

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
rockler.com has some veneer, haven't bought any veneer from them but i am getting my router table from them next week, and i have boughten 3 or four router bits an PC orbital sander and a buch of other things, all top notch and i would def consider buying veneer from them when i plan on covering my Pee-Creaks.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
I used one in California before. I'll try to find their name/address. However, as Brian, I use Tape-Ease now and have no problems to-date.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks