What's new

Resident Evil Zero - Different Endings? (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I just finished Resident Evil Zero, and I msut say, I was rather underwhelmed. I loved the train. But every area after was very samey. I was very disappointed that the Umbrella Research Facility was so similar to the mansion of the first game.

Still a lot of fun, just didn't live up to my expectations. I also finished it very quickly. Got it last Sunday 10th, finished it yesterday (Sunday 17th). Finished it on Easy, and as I don't plan on playing through again anytime soon, has anyone played through on Normal or Hard? Are the endings different, and if so, what do they reveal?

Thanks a bunch people.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Heh, well, to each their own, but I have yet to not like a Resident Evil game, and I really liked the backstory in this one. And I admit that the train was the best part due to the change of scenery, but I think the research facility was deliberately set-up to resemble the original mansion, but was different enough to stand on its own right.

I never expect to spend more than ten hours on a Res Evil game anyhow, I don't think I ever have after playing RE2 for the first time. For me it's a good thing though, I don't have a ton of time to invest.

The endings are different, though I can't tell you how. I only played through on normal mode (this is a great way to extend your play time, btw, as the ammo is over-plentiful in the easy mode but it's bloody sparse in the normal difficulty) so I only know what I hear about the easy ending being truncated.

That doesn't help, but I went to GameFAQs to see if I could track this answer down and I wasn't able to find anything out. I'm sure somebody else can leap to my rescue on this ;).

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I too was a bit let down with RE 0. I also felt the second half was a bit repetitive, but I still enjoyed it. I still think the remake is a stronger game overall though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks