What's new

Resident evil 4-player's choice? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Have there been any rumblings on when a price drop for RE4 might come along? I'm interested in picking the game up, but at this point it seems crazy not to wait for the inevitable price drop. Looks like it could be as late as November though, since that's when it appears that the PS2 version is out.

Anyone seen anything that says differently? Once it drops to the $30 point, I can either grab it new, or used for $20-$25, which is much better than paying full price!

James T

Screenwriter
I'd be surprised if it drops before the PS2 version comes out. Remember, Microsoft kept Halo 1 at regular price until after Halo 2 came out. So hopefully, you don't have to wait four years for a price dorp.

Paul Simmons

Stunt Coordinator
Capcom will probably keep it for full retail for quite a while, I'd imagine a price drop would happen after the PS2 version is released.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
It's still selling quite well at $50, why drop it down to $30, much less $20? Besides, it's an absolutely amazing game and well worth the $50. Don't hesitate, buy it now. One of my top 5 games ever.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
As an FYI, the new MSRP on RE4 is $39.99 (can be had for $35 at Best Buy if you use a $5 Gamer Gift Card coupon, usually located in the gaming aisles)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I'm on the final boss right now. This is easily one of the best games I have ever played in my life, and that's saying a lot!

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
highly doubtful this will hit PC status anytime this year..

Nintendo doesn't have very many titles that people will pay $50 for and this is one of the exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redotpay code
Recent bookmarks