What's new

Resident Alien [2021] (1 Viewer)

spshultz

Second Unit
Real Name
John Ratzen
I'm really looking forward to Season 2. But I've got a question though. Since we've cut the cord and have no cable or satellite since Season 1 ended and now only stream, how or where can we watch S2? I've tried watching a few shows through the SyFy app/site but it now wants me to log in with my cable or satellite subscriber which I no longer have. We do have all the biggees (Prime, Netflix, Apple TV+, Disney+ and Hulu (no ads)). Will one of them stream this show as it airs each week on SyFy? Or am I stuck waiting for it to finish it's seasonal run before being able to watch it?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I'm really looking forward to Season 2. But I've got a question though. Since we've cut the cord and have no cable or satellite since Season 1 ended and now only stream, how or where can we watch S2? I've tried watching a few shows through the SyFy app/site but it now wants me to log in with my cable or satellite subscriber which I no longer have. We do have all the biggees (Prime, Netflix, Apple TV+, Disney+ and Hulu (no ads)). Will one of them stream this show as it airs each week on SyFy? Or am I stuck waiting for it to finish it's seasonal run before being able to watch it?
I think the logging into your provider is to prove you’re paying for their content. You may have the option to subscribe (for a fee) to SYFY. Other apps provide that option.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I watched season one on Peacock, so I expect it’ll be there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herodotus
Recent bookmarks